It’s the start of the month, and time for “The State of the Bag” Address. Here is the status of all hte bag projects (and a couple other things).
* 1930’s Hexagon Quilt: I have finished six rows and am in the process of attaching the sixth row to the main body of the quilt. I have set the goal of one row a month. Let’s see if I can keep that pace!
* The Honeymoon Quilt: This quilt is so close to be completed! I am filling in the last row and will check it to see if I am happy with the look. If not, I will need to add another row. The goal for this month- FINISH IT!
* The Creepy Kitty Quilt: Four blocks are done, five are left! I want to have all the blocks completed by the end of the month and be ready to set the sashing.
* 1930’s Log Cabin: I didn’t meet my goal of finishing stage five by the end of the month. I was supposed to do it last night, but I have come down with my annual cold, and the idea of sewing was too exhausting. I am going to work on it this weekend. The goal for the month: finish stage 9.
* Kath’s Baby Quilt: This just came in the bag, and I am in the process of prepping the squares. I also have to re-do the quilt layout to accommodate the border (plus I need to find border fabric!). The goal for the month is to finish the fabric prep and complete the first two rows.
* The Red Riding Hood Quilt came out of the bag, and I need to finish it this month. I need to trim up the fabric, get the batting, backing, binding and tying materials and complete the quilt. I am going to work on it next weekend and will post pictures!
* The Story Book Quilt: Remember this one! It has been sitting on my shelf for ages while I figure out what to do with it. I am going to quilt it, but I am going to use embroidery floss so that the stitches are very decorative. The binding is done, I just need to iron it. This is another project that will be worked on next weekend.
* Star Wars Snuggies: The special Giant’s game is Monday, so this weekend will be spent finishing up the Snuggies. They are almost done, I just need a couple of hours to finish everything.
So that’s the State of the Bag with my goals for the month!