- The Baby Quilt- I am 75% done with this quilt! I got a lot done today in my six hours of sewing. I need to finish the last row and the borders then it is quilt sandwich and binding time! I am hoping to have it done by next Monday. Here’s what it looked like today when I did the final layout on the quilt board:
- The Cat Quilt- This one is also closed to being finished, but has been put on the back burner in favor of the more time sensitive Baby Quilt. This will be finished next month, with Desmond’s help
- The Storybook Quilt- The blocks are done and I have begun the borders. There are several borders, so I am looking at another 3-4 weeks of work.
- Disappearing 9-Patch- I have sets of the initial 9-Patch blocs done and am hoping to have all of them done by the end of March. Then I will need to cut the blocks down to make the Disappearing Blocks.
- 1930’s Hexagon- I have started the first column of flowers with paths. It takes a long time to get each flower attached, so I am trying to get one done per week. Once the Baby Quilt is done, this will move to the Sunday slot and I can get a lot more done.
- The “Other” Hexagon Quilt- since the 1930’s Hex has become less portable, I have started on the 3″ hex quilt. Two of the flowers are done and a third is in progress.
- The Block of the Month Quilts- I am far behind this month. The Tulip Twist block 2 is done, but the Arbor Lane and Meadows in Bloom ones are still in progress. March is shaping up to be busy times for this quilt!