When I last left off the plan was to have cream fabric be the main fabric with green trim. Well, as I went along I found that I didn’t like it very much. So it was time for a reboot. I went back to Jo-Anns for more fabric and back to the original plan. I got three yards of the green silk and began trimming it in the cream lace. It’s all pinned and 30% sewn. It looks so pretty, that I can’t wait until it is finished and I can post photos.
Ray's Sew Crafty on Homebound Stitching- Updated-… Amie Plumley on Round Two of Project Samp… Amie Plumley on Round One of Project Samp… bertcollections on Crazy Quilt Lady garden2day on English Paper Piecing- Tracy S…